Smoked Nolechek’s Polish Sausage & Peppers with Cauliflower Fried Rice
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- ½ red bell peppers, sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- 9oz smoked sausage, sliced (not ground, I used Nolechek’s Meats)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or minced or Black Umami Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon sesame seed
- Salt & Fresh cracked Pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper(optional)
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add sausage and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil, add the peppers and onions, and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, cook until fragment, add cayenne and paprika, set aside.
4. In same skillet add sesame oil on high heat, then add cauliflower rice and slightly toast(approximately 2-3 minutes). Add kielbasa and pepper mix and toss and turn for 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary.